What I've been crocheting

It's been super hot here. Melt your skin off your face hot. So we've been spending lots of time inside. Thank goodness for Netflix! I've also been busy crocheting too.

First, an update on the projects I've told you about already.

Blanket=Yawwwwwn. No progress. :)

Scarf:

This is my oldest. He's not embarrassed at all.



I think the stitching is pretty.

Since I have a plethora of nieces, I thought I'd get started on the holidays. I made this hat for my youngest niece Trinity.


It's based off this pattern by Joyful Abode on CrochetMe. I added another three rows of shells, plus three rows of single crochet. Since I crocheted it with a much smaller hook, I needed to make it longer. I also added a flower. She's a girly sort of girl.

What projects are you up to?


Comments

Popular Posts