Do you still love me?

I know it's been a long, long time. It has. Our life has been crazy, turned upside down, and plopped into a new place. Just recently, we moved back to Indiana. We were so blessed to be able to move in with my parents and sisters, and we had a good chance to get back on our feet. About a month ago, we moved into our own place! We are excited to get back to our routine and create our new normal.


Of course, you know this means... gardening. :)

We are really enjoying having our own giant, fenced-in patio. It has four little sections of dirt, which mean we must plant things. Fun things. Things that will feed our bodies and our spirits. For the boys, this means sunflowers and pumpkins.



They did a great job planting pumpkins. I know this because we have 13 pumpkin plants. And yes, they are all in that tiny spot.

Of course, it wasn't all planting pumpkins in the sunshine. Here's a couple pictures AFTER the initial weeding.



Now we have about 15 sunflower plants, 5 tomato plants, 2 cucumber plants, a zucchini plant, and a green pepper plant.  Plus about a zillion baby cilantro, dill, basil, and oregano sprouts.


I would love to show you a picture of my amazingly beautiful patio. I really would. But I'm sure you can imagine how much weeding I have to do. All those millions of weeds have had their revenge by seeding the ground from which they were ruthlessly pulled. So soon. I will show pictures soon. I have to go annihilate some baby weeds now.




Comments

Popular Posts