Bisquick Blueberry Muffins

I work full-time. I get to have the mornings with my kiddos and hubby, but then I'm off to work until 7 pm. We'll talk about dinner another day, but for now I've been focusing on making breakfast at least three mornings a week. Yesterday, I was craving some blueberry muffins. We have (um, had) two pounds of blueberries from Sam's Club. Is there really a better use? Well, yeah, probably, but not one my kids will eat too. 

But it's not like I'm overburdened with time. In fact, I'm sacrificing blow-drying my hair to share this recipe. (Yeah right. I wouldn't dry my hair anyway.)
Behold, the Bisquick Blueberry Muffin: 

I found this from Food.com where it was posted by Roxygirl in Colorado.


2 cups Bisquick (reduced fat is fine, too)
1/3 cup sugar (I used about 1/2 cup)
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 egg
3/4 cup organic frozen blueberries (smaller, juicier) (I used about a cup)

Directions:

1 Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2 Grease muffin pan well.
3 Stir all ingredients except blueberries in medium bowl, just until moistened.
4 Fold in berries.
5 Divide batter evenly in 9 muffin cups.
6 Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
7 Cool slightly and remove from pan to wire rack.

Yield: 9 muffins.

Comments

Popular Posts