Better late than never....

Sorry for the delay in updating my blog. Life attacked. Between the Icepocalypse which was followed by Snowmageddon, school, work....blogging got neglected. But have no fear, I am here!

I am taking a Religions of the World class in school right now, and I spent several hours yesterday working on a project. I was reading through the Bible, and I found some great quotes about gardening, caring for the earth, and respecting what God has given us.

And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. (Genesis 2:15)



We are meant to care for the earth. Whether you look at is as a religious responsibility, or you see it as an obligation due to our increased intelligence, it is clear that we need to take care of the planet.

Plant a tree. Grow some flowers. Walk instead of driving. Recycle. Eat locally grown food to cut down on rainforest depletion and air pollution. Grow your own food. Even if you can't do all of these things, do what you can. Every bit helps. We have a responsibility to maintain this planet. I believe it is a responsibility from God, but whatever your reason, do it!

Comments

Popular Posts