30 Day No Dining-Out Challenge--Wrap Up and a Birthday

Whew! We made it.

Well, almost.

I did go out to get lunch at Taco Bell on January 31. I had brought a lunch, but forgot a fork. Our company doesn't have plastic forks available. And I brought noodles and sauce. Not finger friendly at all. So I did have to go out for lunch.

As I'm writing this, it occurs to me I should have called it a 31 day challenge, or a month long challenge. Oops.

But we made it. Almost.

So now that it's February, we need a new challenge. Of course, I'm a day or two late.

The hubs and I were thinking about an exercise challenge, which is a good (and much needed) idea. But we apparently live in the Arctic tundra now, so getting outside to play is difficult. I'm thinking maybe a housekeeping/home organization challenge.

On an unrelated note, today is Anthony's birthday. We are celebrating by going to Incredible Pizza, which should be lots of fun.





There are a million reasons to love the Anthony boy, but here are a couple.

He's got a tender heart for animals.
He's protective of his family.
He's smart.
He's goofy.
He loves to laugh.
He's not afraid to show emotions.

Happy Birthday, my guy!

Comments

Popular Posts