UNREAL Candy- Just how good is it?

Since I'm a BzzAgent, I get to try all kinds of stuff for free or at a discount. Yesterday, I tried a product right up my semi-hippie alley. UNREAL Candy is candy, unjunked. Now, I'm not saying this is super healthy candy, but it doesn't have high-fructose corn syrup, anything artificial, and no hydrogenated oils.

See how pretty they are?

I know what you're asking- Amanda, is it any good?

It is.

I, too, was surprised to discover this. I'm a child of the 80's. Candy should be bright, bold, occasionally neon colors. Don't mess with my high-fructose corn syrup. Hydrogenated oils? Like buttah. 

Ok, maybe not to that extreme. But, to me, candy should taste like candy. And this does. It's really, really good. 

I would buy it again, and I would choose it over it's rival M&M's. 

Well, not if I had a coupon that made the M&M's free. But on an even price comparison, UNREAL Candy wins, hands-down. And unless there's a sale, the two candies are pretty evenly priced. 


Give these a try. Seriously. You'll be glad you did. My kids have already asked for more.You can pick it up at CVS. The information I received said you can also get it at Kroger (or that family) stores, but I personally couldn't find it there.



Comments

Popular Posts