Product review

So fellow semi-hippies, I'm a member of BzzAgent. If you haven't heard of it or tried it, you can find out more here: BzzAgent. This marketing company relies on word of mouth advertising from agents who get to try new products. I'm a BzzAgent, and I just tried the new NatureLuxe Foundation by Covergirl.

One of the fun things we get to do is review the products we try. Here is my review of this product. I gave it four out of five stars.

I tried the NatureLuxe foundation and was pleasantly surprised. I LOVE mineral foundation, and I haven't used liquid foundation in years. Typically, I find they smell funny, feel funny, and look funny! That wasn't the case with this product. The foundation applied smoothly and had good coverage. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin either, and I didn't experience any breakouts. My only complaint is that I feel I had to use a bit too much foundation to get the coverage I wanted. All in all, this is a good liquid foundation that I would recommend to others. If you are a liquid foundation fan, give this a try!
 
Cool things you should know about this product:
 
1. It contains jojoba extract and rosehips. (I love the natural ingredients.)
2. It also uses cucumber water to balance out the creaminess. This keeps it from being too heavy on the face.
3. Comes with SPF 10 built right in!
4. Oil free. This is especially important in Indiana in the summer time!
 
This is a product I would recommend to anyone who likes liquid foundation.
 

Comments

Popular Posts